"It is not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it."
- Lena Horne, Actress and Singer
The demands of life – children, grandchildren, spouses and job responsibilities, just to name a few. There is not enough time in a day. Where is there time to be a caregiver, care for yourself, and your family? Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC can help you have more time in your day.
Aging adults, especially those suffering from illness, disability, or dementia (of all types), requires special care that respects their independence, health, and well being. Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC can help you develop that plan of care.
Are you having difficulty with the changes in your aging parent, loved one, or yourself? As the people we care for begin to age it may become increasingly difficult and stressful to manage doctor's appointments, medical bills, information, transportation, and care for them. Many families recognize the need for help, but have no idea where to start. Start today, by contacting Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC to discuss how you can get support and answers to the questions you and your family have.
How do you know if you need an Aging Life Care Manager®?
- Concerns go beyond your expertise and ability to help
- Need information and direction
- Little or no support from local family members
- Long distance caregiver
- Falling through the cracks and not pleased with current care providers
- Need unbiased (impartial, open-minded) information
- Disagreements about next steps (at odds regarding care decisions)
- Unable to live safely in their current environment
- Feeling overwhelmed or "burned out" and unable to move forward
- Need oversight of care (multiple medical issues or new diagnosis)
- Abuse, neglect or exploitation concerns (confused about their own financial and/or legal situation)
- Needs education and/or direction in dealing with behaviors associated with Dementia / Alzheimer's
- Want to Age in Place: Planning Ahead to Stay in Your Home
*This is not intended to be an all-inclusive listing. If you or a loved one are in need of support and do not see your situation listed, please, contact and let's start the conversation to get you the assistance you and your loved one desires.
How do I get started?
You can call, email, or fill out the form below. Together we will complete an initial intake and discuss how Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC can help you. Then we'll schedule a time and date to meet where you are. An assessment and plan of action are developed specifically for you and/or your loved one. Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC works with you to provide solutions that offer your loved one the care and quality of life they deserve, while offering you peace of mind.
While some long term facilities, hospitals, and insurance companies do offer similar services, the level of attentive planning and coordinated care provided by Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC is unparalleled. In fact, Evolve Seniors Solutions, LLC will work with the staff and administration because they do not manage care outside of their building and scope, and often seniors require outside-the-box solutions.
Case collaboration is available for attorneys and any other professionals seeking to help older adults.
Serving South Carolina
Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC is a mobile practice; meeting you where you are.
Call: (864) 810 - 0505
Fax: (864) 372 - 2469
Mon - Thurs: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC is here to serve.
Book now for your 10 minute - No charge. No obligations call.
Book a consult
© Copyright Evolve Senior Solutions, LLC